Put what you’ve learnt into practice and sign up to deliver a five-minute one-on-one pitch with an industry professional. These publishers, editors and literary agents are always on the lookout for new and exciting voices, so here’s your chance to pitch them yours.
Publishers, agents and industry professionals in attendance include:
- •Julia Carlomagno (Black Inc)
- •Kent McCarter (Cordite)
- •Angela Meyer (Echo Publishing)
- •Jane Pearson (Text Publishing)
- •Veronica Sullivan (The Wheeler Centre’s Next Chapter)
- •Arwen Summers (Hardie Grant)
- •Robert Watkins (Hachette)
Want to sharpen up your pitch beforehand? Be sure to check out the Pitch Perfect session on Saturday with Robert Watkins (Hachette).
Please note: places for the pitch time are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. We’ll ask you to sign up to deliver your pitch to one of these agents or publishers at the beginning of the conference day. Please bring a half-page synopsis including your contact details to leave with them.